HealthCare Data Services stands ready to maximize your practice income, while creating a valuable database for you to use in the future if you decide to bring your billing in-house. If you have an existing PPM, Lytec, Medisoft, or Practice Partner billing database, HCDS can either do the billing remotely through a secure connection or we can move your database to our ASP (hosted server). All that is needed is high-speed, reliable internet connection. Or, if you are using McKesson’s hosted Practice Choice we can take that on to. Because we believe in our team of expert billers, we are always willing to consider training on, and using any system you may currently be using.
All McKesson practice management and EHR systems are HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 ready, and the EHR components are ONC/CCHIT certified for Meaningful Use and meet PQRS reporting requirements. Each McKesson system is a Microsoft Windows based practice management and optional, electronic health record tool for thousands of practices nationwide. These powerful systems are put to use, billing and collecting for your practice.
- Demographics and Charge entry
- Custom route slips and/or modifications
- Electronic claim submission to insurance carriers
- Electronic claim submissions to secondary payers
- Billing slips reviewed for missing modifiers and bundling errors prior to claim submission
- Follow-up of denied/under paid claims at time of posting
- Payment posting
- Monthly review and processing of unpaid claims over 30 days old
- Appeals generated if needed
- Monthly Patient Statements
- Receive all patient billing inquires to dedicated phone number at our office
- Notification of delinquent patient accounts (refer to a collections agency *optional)
- Two reports provided at the end of each month. One reflects the monthly Charges, Receipts, and Adjustments for each office and provider as well as the practice total. The other reveals the Insurance and Patient A/R that are Current, 30, 60, 90, and 120+ days old.
- Additional customer reports upon request
- Assistance in training staff
- Optional Credentialing Services *optional
As one of the largest McKesson VARs and billing services in the Midwest, we are a great one-stop-shop for you to consider for all of your software and billing needs.